Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Libreoffice, OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; Times New Roman, employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Font Size in footnotes should be 11.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission does it constitute plagiarism or autoplagiarism
- Submitted manuscripts should not be longer than 30 pages (10000 words) neither shorter than 16 pages (5000 words).
- Page size should be standard A4 format.
- Line spacing should be 1,5 lines.
- Abstracts in English should have no more than 200 words.
- Abstract should be followed by 5 to 6 key words.
- Footnotes are preferred over endnotes.
- Separate list of references should be given at the end of manuscript. Items in the list of references are to be same as quotations in footnotes but without page references.