Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Carefully read and follow the Instructions for authors.
- Submit your work in Microsoft Word file format. Full submission includes the following: Main Document (Anonymous); Title page; Short bio(s), and Author’s statement.
- Main Document (Anonymous). Omit name(s) of author(s) elsewhere in the manuscript, expect when citing previous work. If you use self-citations, these should always be done in the third person and in such a way that reviewers cannot identify author(s).
- Title page. Submit a separate title page that contains the following information: a) Title of your work; b) 200-words abstract, followed with 4 to 6 keywords, and c) a statement of acknowledgment, and/or funding sources (if any).
- Short bio(s). Submit a separate page that contains information on the author(s). It is necessary to include the author(s) affiliations, contact information, position held, areas of expertise, and major publications. It is also necessary to include author’s ORCID ID.
- Author's statement. Please download, fill, sign, and upload the author’s statement as a PDF.
- Word count: A typical paper published is this journal should be no more than 10,000 words, and no less than 5,000 words. This includes tables, references, and footnotes.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5, paragraph 0. Font size in footnotes is 11.
- List of references include all cited work in the footnotes. The list should be at the end of the manuscript.
- Tables and Figures should not be uploaded as separate files. Throughout your ms simply add [Table/Figure X about here], and add all your tables and figures at the end of the ms, after the references.
- Politics and Religion Journal uses footnotes. Please take a close look into Instructions for authors on the form of quotations.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.